Our primary goals are the diagnosis and treatment of mental and behavioral health issues so we can alleviate the distress or cause, improve or maintain the ability to function in the community, and impact the quality of life positively.
Our specialized staff offers a variety of services for children, adolescents, adults, and their family members/life partners. Our staff includes psychologists, social workers, counselors, community support workers (CSW), care coordinators, individual/family/group therapists, and psychiatrists/nurse practitioners. The point of entry for services occurs through the Intake Clinic which is used for assessing an individual’s needs. The crisis and information line will assess the need for emergency care during hours the office is closed.
- 24/7 crisis and information line
- Psychosocial/psychiatric assessments
- Individual/family/group therapy
- Emergency evaluations
- Referral/coordination of services
- Behavioral health interventions
- Post-hospital follow-up/stabilization