It can be extremely difficult to pay for the care and treatment of a loved one, especially when one is experiencing difficulty finding work, lost their job, or are financially unstable. RiverValley Behavioral Health has some great treatment plans that we’re sure you’ll love if given the chance to experience them here at our hospital.
The best thing you can do is speak with one of our representatives who is ready to help any family members like yourself who might need financial assistance to get well again! Don’t wait for another second to recover and get on your feet again – all it takes is calling us at (270) 689-6800 or toll-free at (800) 755-8477 today!
- Complete the financial assistance application.
- Include all monthly income and expenses in the spaces provided.
- Provide proof of income, including:
- Last 2 pay stubs AND most recent filed W-2;
- Most Recent Tax Returns;
- Attestation Letter;
- Benefit awards letters or 1099 forms showing Social Security, Disability, Worker’s Compensation, or Veteran’s Administration benefits;
- Copies of benefit award letters or 1099 forms showing Unemployment, Retirement*, or Pension benefits;
- Proof of Assets which include, but not limited to checking, savings, investments, holdings, and retirement accounts for most recent three months;
- Verification of self-employment status and income received:
- Receipts from clients,
- Signed Federal income taxes form the most recent filing year which include the appropriate schedule showing income from self- employment, S-corp, or other such entity.
- Sign the financial assistance application.
If you have no income, you will need to explain how you meet your daily living expenses.
*If you have questions or need assistance completing this application, please call (270) 689-6500 or visit the Administration Office, located at 1100 Walnut St. Owensboro, KY 42301, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Mail the completed application and documents to:
River Valley Behavioral
Health PO Box 1637
Owensboro, KY 42302
Attn: Financial Department
Once we have received all of the requested information and documentation, we will notify you by mail of your eligibility for participation in the Financial Assistance Program within 30 days.